jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Hello, my name is Trinidad, but you can call me Trini. In this blog I'm goig to confess you somethig very deep of my soul: I'm a frustrated traveller, I've never been out of my coutry (Chile), but I would love to. That's the reason why I read a lot about other places and also lik write about them.
Today I feel like goig to India, so I'm goig to tell you a little about that beauifull country.
It`s located in South Asia and has coast on the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south-west, and the Bay of Bengal on the south-east, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west; China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north-east; and Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh to the east.
India is very far away from South America and has a radically diferent culture, ad that make's so much more iteresting!! There's a lot to know about it.
If I ever go there I would definitely taste all kid of indian food, I love curry and spicy food, I've been to idian retaurans here in Santiago, but it sure is very diferent to eat it being there.
I think that to really know a place you must live there the way native people live, so a few weeks trip would't be enough, it's ecesary to sped at least a year to be impregated by their culture and uderstand th way they live.
I encourage every person that reads this blog to travel, but to travel well, to really know the place and the people you visit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario