jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Today's topic is music and it's meaning to my life.
I don't really know how to start but maybe it's important to tell you that right know I'm listening music, a chilean group called Fother Muckers that I love. Almost everything I do I do it while listening to music, when I study I concentrate better if I have music in the background, when I'm getting up, in the shower, to tidy my room, I'm always listening or singing a song.
Music helps me to think clearer and to keep the concentration and not get bored.
I also like to play music, I play the guitar and with my sister we play and sing together.

Recently I've been listening a lot of chilean and latin american pop, but before I didn't like it, maybe because I didn't listened it conscientiously but know that I did I really like it. Almost all the time I don't like a gender of music is because I haven't given it an opotunity to enchant me, when I do I like it almost all the time, although there are some that take longer to attach to my list of music I like.
For that same reason I don't have a permanent favourite group or singer; it depends on my mood, recent musical discoverys and many other factors; this week for example I'm obsesed with Cristobal Briceño, but last week it was Javiera mena, and after that Alerta Pachuca and many otehrs.

About a month ago I lost all the music on my cellphone, so I saw myself on the obligation to listen to radio (because I can't go anywhere without music) and it's been the best thing that could've happen, now I've diverify my repertory a lot. Another recent discovery for me is spotify, so I don't download music files or buy CDs, because I don't need to.
I would like to go to every concert I know of, but I don't always have the money or time to do it.

I remember learning my first song on guitar baut I don't remember what song it was, it was a great challenge and it was the start of my love for music. If I were a song I would be any song.

To finish I would like to say that I don't imagine a life without music and I know that music is never gonna die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario